Ready To Use
For the transfer and transportation of embryos
- Supports embryo development from day 5 to the blastocyst stage
- Allows for transportation of developing embryos for up to 48 hours outside the incubator
- Maintains optimal embryo conditions outside the incubator
- Suitable for both in vivo and in vitro derived embryos
- Supplemented with proteins, sodium bicarbonate and gentamycin
- Serum free
- Does not require CO2 equilibration (HEPES buffered)
BO-Transfer can also be used to incubate In Vivo Embryos; allowing users to confirm embryo viability, optimise recipients and gain extra pregnancies from lower grade embryos*
*Demetrio, D. (2016). THE USE OF IN VITRO CULTURE MEDIA TO INCUBATE LOW-QUALITY IN-VIVO PRODUCED EMBRYOS. In: 2016 AETA & CETA/ACTE Joint Convention Proceedings. St Louis, MO, pp 51-52.
*Engelland, G. (2017). PRACTICE TIP: INCUBATING IN VIVO EMBRYOS. In: 2017 AETA & CETA/ACTE Joint Convention Proceedings. Orlando, FL, pp 34.